Experience Nature Through Your Food eBook
This delightfully engaging book invites connection with nature
and inspires transformation & adventures of the heart.
“…the way we eat represents our most profound engagement with the natural world. Daily, our eating turns nature into culture, transforming the body of the world into our bodies and minds.”
– Michael Pollan The Omnivore’s Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals
- Do you ever begin your day with an intention to get outside – yet, at day’s end, feel disappointed that it didn’t happen – again?
- Do you sometimes feel disconnected from nature?
- Do you feel disconnected from the source of your food?
- Have you ever felt confused by all the possible food choices you have, and which ones are best for you?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, read on…
Or, if you are ready to purchase the ebook now, scroll down and click the “Buy Now” button.
In a beautiful ebook format, we offer 42 guided experiences designed to help you:
- Learn more about nature through a personal guided experience
- Strengthen your connection between nature and the food you eat
- Feel empowered about your food choices
You can move through the experiences at your own pace, and in any order. They are sequenced from fairly simple and less time-consuming to more involved and more time-consuming.
Do the activities alone, if you like, or with others if you want more motivation and support.
You decide which would be more fun!
Here’s a sample page from the ebook:
What Inspired Us To Write This eBook?
– Claire Mandeville, TheMandevillePlan.com
– Angelyn Whitmeyer, IdentifyThatPlant.com
Reviewers’ Comments and Observations
“check out the pictures of real, beautiful food…”
“a delicious and practical educational experience…”
“Great photos, good quotes, personal story-snippets, thoughtful and mindful ideas and questions…”
“follow the inviting roadmap and awaken your curiosity about food…”
“the book is very easy to read… easy to digest… [with] easy to use references… timeless, really… but FULL of ‘new again’ thoughts.”
Click here to read more in-depth reviews of the ebook, along with information about reviewers.
Purchase and Contribute
Experience Nature Through Your Food is priced at $7.95.
This is a PDF-formatted ebook with all live and up-to-date links.
Are you ready to strengthen your personal connection with nature and food and have some fun?
10% of sales proceeds of this ebook are contributed to A Promise of Health.
Please help us spread the word.